Certified. Silver 2016 Acura MDX 3.5L FWD 9-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V
19/27 City/Highway MPG
Acura Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 182 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* 1st scheduled maintenance, Complimentary 3-month AcuraLink trial, Complimentary 3-month SiriusXM Radio Service. Includes Trip Interruption, Rental Vehicle Reimbursement and Concierge Service
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 24 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2016 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
Kearny Mesa Acura in San Diego is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. But, it doesn't mean anything if you can't purchase a vehicle. So, we have an in-house auto finance department that will custom-craft a car loan or Acura lease that fits your budget. We promise to listen to your financial goals and secure an auto finance option that you are 100% comfortable with. Call (888) 380-0115 Are you ready to be WOW'd? Yes. Well, then visit Kearny Mesa Acura today. Conveniently located at 5202 Kearny Mesa Road San Diego, California, we're just a short ride away from Carlsbad, Escondido, Chula Vista and National City and look forward to meeting you.
* Generous number of features for the money; adept handling; good fuel economy; confident acceleration; quiet cabin; excellent crash-test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The Acura MDX is as refined as it is sophisticated. It is adorned with gorgeous Jewel Eye LED Headlights, which are designed to help improve reaction times and lessen eyestrain. With SUVs and Crossovers, keeping vehicle weight low is important. Acura worked some engineering magic when they shed 275 pounds from the vehicle, all the while increasing unit body rigidity using hi-tech lightweight materials. Expert engineering make the MDX quieter with acoustic front glass, sound-deadening materials, and active noise cancellation. On the inside, drivers will find comfort and luxury amidst high-tech advancements. The dash offers a sleek look and convenient arrangement of controls. The MDX comes standard with a 3.5L 290hp V6, i-VTEC engine, which gets an EPA estimated 19 MPG City and 27 MPG Highway for FWD models and 15/27 for SH-AWD models. It has a 9-Speed Sequential SportShift Automatic and the ability to switch to manual control where you can change gears with paddle shifters. The MDX comes standard with a very generous assortment of features. Some of the items are the Multi-View Rear Camera, Anti-lock Brakes, USB iPod Integration, Vehicle Stability Assist, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, and a Power Tailgate. Optional packages give you amazing items as well. Some of them are Acura's Next Generation Navigation System, the Forward Collision Warning System, ELS Premium 10 speaker Sound System, and a 9-inch overhead screen in the rear with the Entertainment Package or a 16.2-inch split screen display with the Advance package which can display up to 2 video sources. Acuralink can also provide other services with a subscription including vehicle theft tracking, live concierge service, and remote unlocking/locking. Source: The Manufacturer Summary